Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


Easter in March might not yield flowers outside like the ones in my picture above (more from Tymor Park!) but it always reminds me of all the colors of Spring we wait all Winter for =)

Definitely looking forward to a day to spend with my Gentlemanly Friend and our family! If my outfit wasn't still spinning itself dry, I'd show you a picture of how nice we clean up ;) When you work with food for a living, and craft supplies by choice, any day wearing clothes not covered in flour or paint is a great day! Although I do spend a lot of time in very comfortable pants, which I'm pretty sure is one of the secrets to life =)

This week is going to be chock full so hopefully I'll catch up with all of you mid week! Hope your skies are all blue and all your bunnies be made of chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Eyedeas on the Subject: